Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's competition time !

Forbidden Planet has just launched a new competition and it is all about crafting (which is close to my heart). I have been very lucky to have the Batman that I crocheted used as part of the promotion banner . My inspirational and hard working crochet buddy Penny Ruddell has had her crochet whale used to promote crafting on Forbidden Planet's website and in all the Forbidden Planet stores. I highly recommend her work. Here is her blog Crochet Cravings . I think our work looks great together.

Here is your chance to enter the competition. It's a wonderful way to show case your work and there are some lovely books to be won. You don't have to stick to Amigurumi or Crocheting you can make what ever you like !

Visit Forbidden Planet Face Book post your comment's and see your entries posted up. I wish you all the best of luck !




No comments:

Post a Comment